You are here: Video poker > Deuces Wild > Doubling
Pick a card! If you beat the dealer you double your win.
- You can double on any game win, except if your win is higher than the casino's win activation limit.
- If the double card you pick has a higher value than the dealer's card, you win double your current win amount.
- If the double card you pick has the same value as the dealer's card, you tie and your current win amount is not doubled.
- If you tie or beat the dealer, you can play again or collect your wins.
- You can play until you pick a double card that has a lower value than the dealer's card, or until the casino's doubling limit is reached.
- If you are disconnected from the casino or Internet, or if you close the casino before you pick a card, the casino does not pick a card for you. When you open the game, you are returned to doubling.